Due to the government restrictions around the pandemic, The Friends of Letterkenny University Hospital will not be able to hold our annual Christmas Hamper draw in the conventional manner this year. However, like many other charities, we plan to do it virtually by offering the people to purchase a ticket on-line and their name will go into the draw on Friday, 18th December for a list of prizes:
- 1st prize is a maxi Christmas Hamper
- 2nd prize is a mini Christmas Hamper.
- 3rd prize is a Christmas cake.
- 4th prize is a bottle of wine.
- 5th prize is a tin of biscuits.
The link for purchasing a ticket is: https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/ChristmasHamperDraw Tickets cost one for €2 and three for €5.
The Friends is run by volunteers and all money raised goes into the hospital.